Marriage and Family Therapist, License #48562
What do people come to therapy for?
Many of the people I work with struggle with a sense of disjoint. Something is not right, they don't feel like themselves, or they've lost their true north. This can result from any number of factors, such as when people:
- Experience a crises (a loss, a move, a medical diagnosis, etc.);
- Find themselves in the middle of a challenging life passage (a new baby, retirement, etc.)
- Struggle with a current or past relationship;
- Feelthemselves to be 'different' from others - or actually know themselves tobe;
- Suffer the legacy of a childhood which undermines their sense of belonging, and their ability to reach out to others.
Not everyone I work with is in pain, however. I also work with people who celebrate a robust connection with the world - who simply wish to extend their reach, and become more effective at sharing their bounty.
Email or Call now: (530) 863-9499
Rebecca Witter, LMFT - Midtown Sacramento and Davis, CA Therapist
2830 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
719 2nd Street, Davis, CA 95616